Saturday, October 18, 2008

We Should Be The Change We Wish To See

As a child I often accompanied my father to his shop & business and spent hours watching his work. When I was older, I sometimes set up displays, waited on customers, and even balanced the books. This experience instilled in me the desire to own and manage my own world someday, yet I understood that the reality of world is more complex. This complexity requires more education and really needed experience and with that in mind I started my journey.

I have never looked back because I believed on work and dreams. After that as Gandhi fellow, I am trying to understand my self with context of external world because with this platform I got to know that how we can mould our self according to our own needs. I believe that future depends in our own hands, depends on how it is moulded!

I am a man of faith. My reliance is solely on God. One step is enough for me. The next step He will make clear to me when the time for it comes...

Salman U. Khan

No comments: