Friday, April 2, 2010

Who I am...

I came in this world and don’t know the reason of my birth. The family in which I was born gave me the name, identity and at the same time imposed some of their rules and values on me. They never ask me what I want and why I want? I was born and my sex determines how my family welcomes me. If by chance I were a boy, will be lucky for me and if not then whose fault is that and why should I bear the outcome of that hate and rejection.

I will be a Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, or Christian depends on the home where I took birth. I have been taught what religion you respect and what you hate but not given the right to explore my own faith. I learn the social stigmas, prejudices and values from the environment of my home. And I must accept all these without any question and personal judgments.

Going to school is the necessary duty, which is imposed on me by my parents. If I rebel I will be forcefully make that to do. Crying with fear and anxiety and asking myself why my parents are leaving me with these strange peoples but who will listen me? Everybody says its best for my future. Can anybody care what I want right now and what matters for me? What do they mean by future and what I am going to be after so many years? Anyway as I land in the grip of that fierce hands, I must know follow his rules and commands i.e. my teacher. He expects me to learn quickly, do homework on time, pass classes one by one but I even don’t know why I landed here in school and why I follow their rules? Hello! Can anybody tell me what the hell is this school and why they are teaching me so strange figures which they call by some strange names like A B C D…And numbers 1 2 3 4….
I want to shout, play as I wish and as I like to and do whatever I want but who cares for me? Where is my freedom and why I follow their rules and why I can’t do what I wish to and why I do, as they want me to do? They have more experience then me and whatever they think and choose for me is better. I Guess that’s the reason but how they guarantee me that what they choose for me is better for me and the most best?
From my childhood they decide what I wear and what not, they decide what I eat and what not, they decide where I go and where not. Can anybody let me explore all these or even discuss all this with me before they decide anything for me?

My caretakers also decide my career and my future without knowing my potential and intelligence. Projecting their own unaccomplished dreams and goals on me and want me to live a life in which they decide all for me.
My parents love me, cares for me and bear my expenses. Is because of that they are imposing their rules on me. But I am asking where is my identity and where is my freedom. Do my parents wish to live a single day of their life according to my rules.
Tehseen Haroon

44 comments:

PokCalaway0710 said...

分享笑話三則~
唐僧徵婚
原來還是個母鷹
俺的愛人不是豬

明宏 said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

WillyA安恬 said...

Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself. ........................................

雅慧 said...

Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself. ........................................

志名 said...

很期待新的內容,幫你推個文^^ .............................................

MiyokoC_Rachal奕玲 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest..........................

天光天光 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油........................................

熙辰 said...

好喜歡你的部落格唷,剛下班,要去睡了!!!掰~~..................................................

陳逸群 said...

A stitch in time saves nine...................................................

rl64@yahoo.com.hk said...

想跟你說一聲加油,祝福大家每天開心........................................

建宏建宏 said...

人生不如意事,十常八九。......................................................................

宛齊陳 said...

看看blog放鬆一下,工作累死了....<.................................................................

江婷 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~.................................................................

江婷 said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~.................................................................                           

怡潔怡潔 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

王名仁 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

Practice makes perfect.............................................................

RalphBrau采男 said...

人生最可憐的是半途而廢,最可悲的是喪失信心,最遺憾的是浪費時間,最可怕的是沒有恆心。..................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

寫文章需要心情~~期待你再一次的好文章............................................................

LeeO_Capetillo淑屏 said...

寂寞又無聊 看到你的BLOG 加油喔!!..................................................................

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

下次再來希望可以看到新的作品喔。............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

Gold will not buy everything...................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

要經常發表文章 最愛你了呦..................................................................

琬安琬安 said...

我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。............................................................

Anonymous said...

Very well said. This reminds me of an incident on TV, in which a small boy who grazed sheep asked what would he get from education. He was already earning.

蕙春蕙春 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。.................................................................

吳家達張怡萱張怡萱 said...

人生像一杯茶,若一飲而盡,會提早見到杯底..................................................

姿弘綸穎 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others.............................................................

佳呈均慧 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

偉曹琬 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

佳陳生 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

黃智樺黃智樺 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ......................................................................

麗王王珠 said...

缺少智慧,就是缺少一切..................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

認真的看完~~幫你推一下............................................................

怡靜怡靜怡靜怡雯 said...

缺少智慧,就是缺少一切..................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

謝謝大大無私分享 感恩唷(>o<)............................................................

王雅俊 said...

想跟你說一聲加油,祝福大家每天開心............................................................

babu said...

what xactly does gandhi fellowship do....change gandhi fellows to change world..
isn't this wrong?
we should change world not people.

AnuRadha GarimelLa said...

Hi!!
very nice post!! Loved it!! Loved ur concern for 'I' too!! :)

P.S:why do u add the spam comments.... they are all fake!! ..just a suggestion!!

Keep the posts comin!! :)

lost_ feather said...

Very well penned. Echoes the individuality and its importance, for the better self and understanding the world.

saffronschool.com said...

Best School In India
If you looking best school in Phagwara,Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Punjab than Saffron School is first choice for you. We are providing best education to students and we have skilled educated staff and find top school in Punjab

IMTS INSTITUTE said...

Most important your blog, i says you information continued





Distance Education

Institution Building said...

This is the first visit of me towards your blog and i got amazing informative data from here, it is amazing for me. Faculty Development Program || Institution Building || Educational Leadership

Karan Rajput said...

Thanks for sharing your informative post. Nowadays students are looking for the undergraduate engineering scholarships in India, so that they can continue their studies. I found ScholFin is the best portal for scholarships update, supporting students for higher education.